8.05.2026

Baked with Love Projects

 


I had the pleasure of making new projects with the new line of fabric - Baked with Love designed by Lori Holt for Riley Blake Designs.

The fabric has a sweet vintage feel. The prints reminds me of vintage calicos you'd see on the show Little House on the Prairie : )



I decided to make a fun gathered crossbody purse with one of the many beautiful florals.
The pattern is my Ruffle Crossbody Bag and can be found in my Etsy shop - ChariseCreates 



Of course I had to make a smaller purse to coordinate with my  Ruffle Crossbody Bag.

The first is the Rainglow Pouch designed by Abby Luchsinger in her new book - Cozy Quilts.
It is a fun and easy project and a perfect design to highlight the pretty floral prints.


I also made a clasp purse adorned with a sweet floral hexagon - the Hexie Frame Pouch.
  You can find the tutorial [HERE]
I hope you make a project with Baked with Love!

Happy Sewing!
Charise



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!