7.27.2026

Bluebells & Buttercups

 

I had the pleasure of working with the new line of fabric from Elea Lutz - Bluebells and Buttercups for Poppie Cotton Fabrics.

The fabric line is absolutely adorable!

I was so inspired by the fabric that I made five different projects!




The first project that I made was the Strawberry Coasters.  It is a nine patch design adorned with a leaf and loop for hanging.   I also added a button at the top for a bit more cuteness : )

I also made this cute strawberry coaster and fussy cut the strawberry motif from the "Chirp & Charm" print!




The fabric strawberries are actually pincushions!  
I used the "fresh picked pincushions" Pattern from Heather Bailey.  Each top is adorned with a flower that I embroidered with a sweet french knot design.


 

The cute little pouch is my Gathered Zipper Pouch which I adorned with a jumbo ric rac which highlights the Pink "Chirp and Charm" fabric.  I used the adorable "Tulip Kisses" gingham in pink for the borders.  I think it is so sweet!




Last but not least is a cute tote bag I made with my Petal Purse Pattern as a starting point with my Berry Basket pattern as the star of the tote.

I love the addition of the jumbo ric rac trim and the vintage button and loop closure.

You can find all the patterns in my Etsy shop ChariseCreates.

I hope you make all the things with this adorable fabric line!

Happy Sewing
xo
Charise




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!