3.29.2020

Heart Sachet ~ a free pattern!



Happy Monday!
I hope you are well!  I have been having a hard time focusing on my "to do" list of patterns I am working on.
So with everything that has been going on, I decided to create a new free pattern!. It is a simple make but a happy make in this very strange time.
You can find the pattern [HERE]



The pattern is also great for using up large fabric scraps of fabric.
  You can use 5 1/2" squares or 5" squares cut on the bias. 


I filled my sachets with lavender from my garden harvested last summer, but you can also use batting or a combination of batting and lavender.
I used Liberty fabrics for my sachet.  Both Liberty Tana lawns and Liberty fabrics from Riley Blake.
I also raided my button and ribbon stash : )



Enjoy the pattern and do a little selfish sewing for yourself.
I think it is the best form of self care : )

Happy Sewing!
xoxo
Charise



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!