9.22.2026

Homegrown Preserves from Poppie Cotton

 

I’ve had so much fun making projects with the new line of fabrics, Homegrown Preserves by Sheri McCulley for Poppie Cotton Fabrics.

 It is such a cute line featuring pretty florals, an adorable jar print and a sweet floral gingham.  The Farmer's Market Print  which features market signs and kitchen wares, has so many motifs for fussy cutting.


The first project I created is a Mini Tote Bag. It features a fun jam 
jar pocket and is adorned with a pretty cotton lace. It is the perfect shopping tote or project bag. 

You can find the Jam Jars and Fruit pattern in my Etsy shop Charise Creates.

 The tote bag pattern is in the works and you can order it soon : )  


The back of the tote features a cute little fussy cut from The Farmer’s Market Print as well as a d-ring to hang a bag charm.  


The second project is a pair of “Little Lily Basket-purses” from Rose Garden Patchwork 
Aren’t they adorable? A perfect addition to your sewing space! A great place to stash all those little bits and bobs!

I used the fun Farmer's Market print to add the cute label to the purse.  I love the addition of the cotton lace!










I hope you make a project with Homegrown Preserves!

Happy Sewing
xo
Charise






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!