10.08.2024

Apple Wristlet in Vintage Charm Fabric



Hi!  Today I'm sharing a project I made with the new fabric from Dani Mogstad called Vintage Charm from at Riley Blake Designs.

 I absolutely adore this fabric line!

It consists of beautiful florals, dots, a text print, and my favorite - The apple print.   You can see it in the leaf.




Keeping with the apple theme, I made my Apple Wristlet which you can find in my Etsy shop – Charise Creates. Kassidy Bee Ginghams in color Coral was the perfect print for the body of the wristlet and the strap. 

I love a pink and red project!








 The lining is the gorgeous Floral in color white.


I love the Heart zipper.  You can find it at Sunny Day Supply.




I’m looking forward to making another project with the sweet hexagons. I just love the apple print!

Be sure to share your projects made with Vintage Charm with the following hashtags. I love to see what you make!

#VintageCharmFabric #ILoveRileyBlake #RileyBlakeDesigns

Happy Sewing! 

Charise



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!