12.10.2020

Pair of Cherries ~ a new pattern


 Good Day!

I have a new pattern - My Pair of Cherries paper piecing pattern.  I designed it way back at the beginning of the year for a book (shhhh don't tell anyone but the book comes out in Spring 2021!) It wasn't used in the book so I decided to finish it for my Etsy shop.  Well, almost a year later - here it is!

I would consider this an intermediate paper piecing pattern.  If you are new to paper piecing, I have a free Crayon pattern, which is a perfect beginner pattern.

It is a 6" block with instructions for enlarging to a 10" or 12" block.



I'm going to use this block to make my Home Sweet Home boxy zipper pouch which was designed for that very size block!

Enjoy the Day.

Happy Sewing

xo

Charise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!