12.14.2020

Flea Market Fabric from Riley Blake!

 

I absolutely adore all fabrics designed by Lori Holt of a Bee in My Bonnet.  Her new line of fabric, "Flea Market" designed for Riley Blake Fabrics, is a modern take on vintage 50's fabric.  The line is reimagined with fresh colors and similar motifs that can be found on retro 50's fabric.

The prints are so adorable and I wanted to make a suite of items to showcase all the cute motifs.

This fun zipper pouch showcases all the prints beautifully!



 

This Fifteen Patch pouch highlights all the adorable Flea Market prints ~AND~ it is a free tutorial which you can find [HERE]


I also make a heart sachet with one of my favorite prints in the collection.  You can find the free pattern on my blog [HERE]  I am going to make a bunch of these to adorn my Holiday gifts!




I also made a roomy tote - my Nine Patch tote, and you can find the pattern in my Etsy shop.



I love to see what you make so be sure to tag your creations with the hashtags:

#ILoveRileyBlake

#RileyBlakeDesigns

#FleaMarketFabric

#ChariseCreates


Happy Sewing!

xo

Charise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!