7.01.2020

Barbie fabric!

When I had the opportunity to sew up some projects with the new line of Barbie fabric from Riley Blake Designs, I couldn't resist!

I first learned to sew by making clothes for my Barbie dolls when I was 6 years old
 which led to a career as a fashion designer : ) 


The tote is a nice roomy size with a large outside pocket that holds a small Macaroon Pouch perfectly!


Or a couple of stylish Barbie Dolls : )


I used a current Simplicity pattern to make this cute dress. 


The vintage McCalls pattern from 1964 was used to make this dress.


Please be sure to share any projects you make on social media with the hashtag 
#RileyBlakeDesigns
#ILoveRileyBlake
#BarbieFabric

Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!