6.12.2020

Conservatory


Conservatory is a new line of fabric designed by Jill Finley for Riley Blake Designs.
The fabric line is predominately blue and white with some pretty colors sprinkled in.



I decided to make my Hexagon Handbag in shades of blue.  The tote is roomy and is a perfect shopping or beach tote. I modified the pattern to have self fabric handles.  
I used Riley Blake Linen in Color Navy for the handles and gusset.

Shine on Quilt Pattern by Jill Finley
"Shine On" quilt pattern by Jill Finley with Conservatory Fabric

If you want to make a quilt with this fabric,  check out this beautiful pattern from Jill Finley.
The quilt is called "Shine On".  Isn't is beautiful?
I just love the gradation of color .


Share your Conservatory projects on social media with the hashtags:
#ConservatoryFabric
#ILoveRileyBlake
#RileyBlakeDesigns

Happy Sewing
xo
Charise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!