4.30.2020

Riley Blake Designs Block Challenge


Hi there!
I hope everyone is doing well : )
If you have some time and extra fabric, remember I have tutorials and free patterns on my blog if you are looking for a new project!

I have joined the Riley Blake Designs block challenge.  Riley Blake is sharing a traditional block each week with tutorials for 6" and 12" blocks.  Head on over to the Riley Blake on Instagram - @RileyBlakeDesigns for all the details. 

Here is a recap of the blocks I have made so far.



This Churn Dash block is made with Singing In the Rain Fabric from Flamingo Toes from Riley Blake Fabrics.


I love Log Cabin blocks!  This one is made with Farm Girl vintage fabric designed by Lori Holt from Riley Blake Design.  Pattern link here.


Economy Block is a great block for fussy cutting!  I used Farm Girl Vintage and My Happy Place Fabric designed by Lori Holt for Riley Blake Designs.
Click [HERE] for a block tutorial.


Friendship Star is another great block for fussy cutting!  The cute bird fabric is designed by Atsuko Matsuyama and can be found at Sunny Day Supply.
Click [HERE] for the block tutorial.


 Last but not least is Nine Patch Block which is one of my favorites.  I used fabrics from my stash for these two.  The squares are 2 1/2" so this block is also great to use up fabric scraps.
You can find a tutorial to make the block [HERE]

Stay Safe : )
Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise 

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute. Love your fabric choice and all the choices for fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!