4.02.2020

Churn Dash Block



πŸ’™Riley Blake Designs posted a fun challenge on Instagram.  They are sharing a traditional block each week. The 1st week is Churn Dash.  Riley Blake is not providing patterns but there are lots of tutorials and patterns on the web!  
I found this version on the All People Quilt website.  
The block is 6" finished and I chose this size so I can add it to one of my many sampler quilts! 😊 

The x kisses fabric and swiss dot fabric are both from Riley Blake.  The cute umbrella, galoshes and floral prints are from the new collection "Singing in The Rain" from Flamingo Toes also from Riley Blake. 

Happy Sewing 
xo Charise⁠

#ChurnDash #ChurnDashBlock #singingInTheRain #RileyBlakeFabric #quiltBlock #Quilting #Sewing #StayhomeandSew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!