3.11.2015

Apples and Pears ~ Work in Progress Wednesday

It has been such a fun journey - learning how to paper piece and share my patterns with you!
I unearthed my Apple and Pear patterns which I created more than 3 years ago!  
You can find the free apple pattern and tutorial HERE.


I decided to sew up the pear today to match the apple I made in a class I taught last weekend.  More on that below. 


Do you remember this project?  I created these potholders and promised a free pear pattern : )

Well.... I am working on updating these patterns - making them a bit bigger and including the original pear pattern I designed in 2012 : )
Look for the patterns soon.  They are fast and fun to make.

Great for pouches, totes or potholders as pictured above.



 The patterns also inspired the block and circle pouch I created for "Playful Little Paper Pieced Projects.



I taught a private paper piecing class last weekend to two lovely ladies - a mother and daughter.  I used the apple pattern as a class sample.
We started with the crayon pattern which is a free pattern you can find HERE.
Their projects turned out so adorable!

I hope you are enjoying your day and finding a bit of time for creativity : )

Be sure to check out the other wonderful Work in Progress Wednesday Projects over at Freshly Pieced!

xo
Charise


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!