7.30.2011

Paper piecing and a Bee Block

The weather has finally turned around here in
Seattle so I've been a bit remiss in my blog posts. I started designing the block I'll make for the Cocorico Bee. Theme is "Kitchen Couture".
Lauree wanted kitchen themed items you would find on shelves. I love my french press (we use it every morning) so I thought I would do a French theme.
Go Here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/cocorico/ and see the incredible blocks that are starting to trickle in.
These are the pics I'm using for inspiration.
I finished one of the blocks for the 4 x 5 bee I belong to. I found the pattern on Ebay - it is an Alice Brook's vintage mail order pattern. I think it would work nicely as a whole quilt.
Enjoy your summer and Happy Sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!