7.01.2024

Bee Vintage and Bee Ginghams – Summer Sewing Projects

 


I had such fun working with Bee Vintage and Bee Ginghams designed by Lori Holt. I love all Lori Holt fabrics! The basics line offers a rainbow of colors, but I decided to stick with the very Summery palette of turquoise, pink and sand.



The projects include my “Home Sweet Home Zipper Pouch”. The zipper pouch has a zipper closure and a boxy shape. The focal point is a Summery quilt block – my Berry Basket pattern.



I used the adorable selvage to make the cute little label for the second side of the pouch.



Bee ginghams in coral trims the top zipper closure and the berry basket is also made with bee ginghams.

Berry Basket Pattern 



Since Summer has arrived in the Pacific Northwest, I wanted to make a beach bag – big enough to hold all my beach essentials. The Log Cabin tote bag is the perfect beach bag. I had such fun choosing fabrics for the design! The log cabin panels include both Bee Vintage and Bee Ginghams. 


The Log Cabin Tote also has D-ring loops if you’d like to add a strap.




You can find the Log Cabin Tote Pattern HERE

I Love to see your projects.  Please tag you photos on social media with the following hashtags:

#ILoveRileyBlake #RileyBlakeDesigns #BeeVintageFabric

Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!