3.26.2024

Albion fabric Tote Bag

When I had the chance to make a project with Albion fabric from Riley Blake Designs designed by Amy SmartI jumped at the chance!  Albion is a beautiful fabric line and the perfect fabric for Spring sewing.

The fabric line is just beautiful with water color florals, great basic dots and stripes, a fun text print, and a lovely floral gingham.

The tote bag is a Free pattern you can find [HERE]

I made a few changes  to the original Tote including adding my Cozy Cottage Foundation paper pieced block to one side of the tote.

You can find my Cozy Cottage pattern [HERE]


The opposite side has an outside pocket.  The fabric is a beautiful watercolor floral.

I added some embroidery to enhance the gorgeous watercolor floral.


The Tote has a covered button closure which is made from the Watercolor Floral.


I also added a cute fabric loop and a fun floral charm to the side of the Tote.   The charm was a free gift with purchase from Sunny Day Supply

If you make a project with Flower Garden fabric, be sure to tag your photos on social media with the following hashtags:

#AlbionFabric #ILoveRileyBlake #RileyBlakeDesigns

If you make my Patchwork tote, be sure to also tag your photos with the following hashtags:

#ChariseCreatesPattern #PatchworkTote

Happy Sewing!

xo

Charise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!