1.16.2023

Ruffle Purse with Barbie Girl ™ Fabric

 


🎀 I Love all things Barbie. My love of sewing started as a little girl designing and sewing Barbie clothes.


When I had an opportunity to make a project with the new Barbie Girl fabric from Riley Blake Designs, I jumped at the chance!


My Diamond Patchwork Purse pattern was the perfect choice to highlight the adorable “Barbie Girl Main” print. I added a ruffle in the “Barbie Girl Logo Dot” print in blush. For the purse body I used “Barbie Girl Toss” in hot pink, and the “Barbie Girl Dot” in hot pink for the handles.



Of course I had to make a dress for Barbie. Swipe Left to see that I had a little fun and imagined Barbie in her new dress, strolling through Paris : )

If you make a project using Barbie Girl, be sure to tag your photos on social media with the hashtags

#BarbieGirlFabric #RileyBlakeDesigns #ILoveRileyBlake

Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!