9.30.2021

"My Happy Place" Hexagon Circle Purse

 

 I had the pleasure of working with another fabulous fabric line from Riley Blake Designs  - "My Happy Place" designed by Lori Holt of A Bee In My Bonnet.

The line is so cute! I love the color palette and the adorable sewing themed prints. 

I also use Riley Gingham in color Aqua which works perfectly with the "My Happy Place" prints!

I made my Hexagon Circle Purse (pattern is available in my Etsy shop) All the hexagons are machine stitched which makes the purse quicker to make. This versions has leather handles but the pattern also includes instructions for fabric handles.

I also made a matching eyeglass case.


The Lady charm and readers are also designed by Lori Holt for Riley Blake!

Please tag your My Happy Place creations on Social Media with the hashtags

#ILoveRileyBlake #RileyBlakeDesigns #MyHappyPlaceFabric 



Happy Sewing 

xo, Charise : )



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!