2.19.2021

Strawberry Honey "From the Heart" Quilt

 


Today is my stop on the Riley Blake Designs project tour for the new fabric line "Strawberry Honey" by Gracey Larson of Burlap and Blossom Patterns.


I thought the fabric paired perfectly with the quilt pattern "From the Heart" by Nicola Dodd from Issue Ninety of Love Patchwork and Quilting.  

I love the simplicity of the design and it was a breeze to piece!



The fabric is absolutely adorable with bee, flower and bear motifs and a wonderful two color gingham which I used to bind the quilt.

The Polka dot background fabric is Swiss Dot in White with Hot Pink.

The fun quilt back fabric is  "Wide Back Granny Chic Vintage Embroidery Pink" designed by Lori Holt.




This is such a Springy and cheerful fabric collection! 

I'm looking forward to having this quilt on my bed : )




Be sure to share you your makes with Strawberry Honey on social media using the hashtags 

#RileyBlakeDesigns #ILoveRileyBlake #StrawberryHoneyFabric


Happy Sewing!

xo

Charise




  




2 comments:

  1. It is lovely. Your work is always so precise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for introducing me to this lovely pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!