12.04.2018

Holiday Gift Sewing ~ Scrappy Patchwork Coasters

Hello!  Hope you week is going well.

I have been in Holiday sewing mode and thought it would be fun to share a free pattern with you.
I designed the coasters pictured above last year as a way to use some of my favorite scraps of fabric.
It is a quick make and pairs nicely with a cute mug filled with goodies for a lovely Holiday gift.

The pattern includes instructions for both a 9 patch version and a 16 patch version.
You can find the pattern [HERE] on my original blog post


I like to make my own bias tape to finish off the coasters.  You can find my instructions for making bias tape [HERE]

If you make a coaster or two, please use the hashtag #ChariseCreates and #ScrappyPatchworkCoasters so I can see you makes.

Happy Sewing
xo
Charise


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!