3.14.2016

The Farmer's Wife 1930's Quilt Along ~ Lily



Happy Monday!  Today is my day on the Farmer's Wife Quilt Along hosted by Kerry at Very Kerry Berry.

My apologies for this late post!  Even though Spring is only about a week away, we have been experiencing some extreme weather here in the Pacific NW region of the U.S.!  
I had plans to spend Sunday sewing my Farmer's Wife block, but a wind storm and power outage thwarted my plans.  The power was back on late into the morning so thankfully I was able to make the block, Lily, this morning!



This block was a fun one to make! I raided my stash for some favorite fabrics. 
Fabrics from Left to Right:
Dot - Kindred Spirits by Bunny Hill Designs for Moda, Pink Floral - Vintage Happy by Lori Holt for Riley Blake, Pink Ballerinas - Minny Muu by koko seki for Lecien, Flower Pot - Lori Holt for Riley Blake, Green Floral -  Lighthearted designed by Pink Penguin for Kokka fabrics, Green Text - Lighthearted designed by Pink Penguin for Kokka fabrics



This is such a fun ongoing project.  I Love the way this quilt is growing!  

Happy Sewing!

xo
Charise

4 comments:

  1. I really, really love your block. I may just have to make another Lily block to more-or-less copy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my!! That is just so lovley! And all your blocks are lovely. I love your fabrics and color placement. I really don't need to start another project, but you are sorely tempting me! :-) Hugs, H in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your block and all the blocks together. Beautiful fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Charise, you do such lovely work ~ really makes me want to do this quilt! All those pretty blocks together ~ love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!