1.19.2010

Things to share

I've so missed blogging the past few weeks. Things have been crazy round here but I've been working on a few things.....
I've been ironing the vintage fabric squares and cutting out hexes for my flower garden quilt.
This was the inspiration quilt. I love the solid mixed with the prints. I'm going to do the same.

This lovely quilt inspired me to pull out my quilt and start working again!



I made my way back to Dana's last week and finished this piece.

I wanted to make a companion piece and thought a beaded necklace with one of my flowers as the clasp would look lovely. I actually like it as a center piece at the front.
I'm almost finished with these p.j.'s. Need to hurry as it is starting to warm up here in Seattle!
Lastly, I had to share this pic of the matching p.j's I made for all of my boys to wear on Xmas eve. The biggest boy was definitely surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!