4.06.2020

Log Cabin Block

Riley Blake Designs posted a fun challenge to help get us through this shelter in place.  
They are sharing a traditional block each week. 
The 2nd block is a Log Cabin.  
Head over to Citrus and Mint for a tutorial to make either a 6" or 12" block.
I'm making 6" blocks to add to one of my many sampler quilts 😊 
The fabrics are from the line "Vintage Happy" by Lori Holt of a Bee in My Bonnet.


Happy Sewing 
xo Charise


#LogCabin #LogCabinBlock #VintageHappy #VintageHappyFabric #quiltBlock #Quilting #Sewing #StayhomeandSew #RBDBlockChallenge #ChariseCreates

1 comment:

  1. so cute Charise! I love how you put the ladie's face in the center block: it makes it so fun! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!