12.31.2018

Happy New Year!



Happy New Years Eve!
I have spent the day in my studio cleaning and organizing, hoping a clean studio will help me
prioritize my work in 2019.

And of course I had to find out my Best Nine photos on Instagram for 2018 : )

I love all these photos but thought it would be fun to pick some of my favorites. 


Here are my favorites:
From top left clockwise, center picture last
1) Dress pattern from my book "Super Cute Paper Piecing" 
2) Baby Patchwork Zipper pouch which is a free tutorial on the blog 
3) Windmill paper pieced pattern which I hope to have in my Etsy shop soon! 
4)  Watering can from my book "Super Cute Paper Piecing".  
This is part of my Spring Blossoms Sew Along. 
6)Apron from my book "Super Cute Paper Piecing" 
7) Macaroon Pouch with my Apple pattern from "Super Cute Paper Piecing" 
8) A new pattern - Summertime Fruit  
9) Mini Hexie Flower for one of my clasp pure for the Purse Clasp Sew Along

Thanks for a lovely 2018!
Here's to a wonderful 2019.

Happy Sewing
xo
Charise

1 comment:

  1. Such cute paper pieced works!! I love the dress and the spool that are on the bag: so perfect for a little sewing bag! And that white Singer: too darling!! :-) Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!