11.09.2017

Macaroon Pouch in Two Sizes


I had some requests to make a smaller version of my Macaroon Pouch Pattern and I listed the new pattern today!  You can find it in my Etsy Shop.


The Large version is 11" x 8 1/4" and the -new- Small version is 8 1/2" x 6 1/2".   

 Don't you just love the zipper on the smaller version?  I got mine from a friend but you can find them at Sunny Day Supply!
They are the perfect size for the Small Macaroon Pouch.


I couldn't resist making a version of the pouch with a paper pieced motif.


The strawberries can be found in my new book "Super Cute Paper Piecing"!


Another fun way to customize your pouch is to add some hand topstitching.  I used a pretty red embroidery floss to frame the center of the pouch.

Happy Sewing
xo
Charise

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Lovin' these cute Macaroon pouches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! You have a great way with the paper piecing and fussy cutting. Your book is in my Amazon cart! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!