11.15.2017

Vintage Apron Pouch in "Super Cute Paper Piecing"


The Vintage Apron Pouch is one of my favorite projects in my new book "Super Cute Paper Piecing."
It is a perfect size to transport small sewing projects and also great for a larger make-up or toiletries bag.


The front top panel is about 6 1/2" wide x 9 1/2" tall so most of the paper pieced blocks in the book would fit perfectly on this fun zipper pouch!


A fun way to personalize your pouch is to add a zipper pull.

This apple zipper pull was found  at a local jewelry supply store.
Michael's and Joann Fabrics have a nice selection of charms and zipper pulls that can be purchased online.

A few of my favorite online stores carry adorable fabric as well as cute zipper pulls are SunnyDaySupply.com , Deltapatchwork.com and  SuperBuzzy.com

Another great place to find zipper charms is on Etsy.com  
Just type in "charms" or "zipper pulls" and you will be amazed at the selection!


I have quite a collection I've amassed over the years : )


Don't forget, all the info about my book can be found on my blog [HERE]

Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise


1 comment:

  1. I've loved that apron since you first showed it. I love to check what's on sale at Joann's, in the charm department. I come home with great ones, for the next purse, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!