5.20.2015

Bias Binding Tutorial

 

Hi!  Today I'm sharing a tutorial to make your own bias binding!
I love to make my own Bias binding.  It adds such a nice, personal touch to clothes and sewn items.


Bias Binding is the perfect neckline and keyhole finish for my Anna Blouse.
The Anna was made from gorgeous Double Gauze by Nani IRO supplied by Miss Matabi fabrics.


It also is a great finish for items such as hot pads, purses and tote bags.



You will need:
~ a FQ or more fabric
~ Grid Ruler
~ Rotary Cutter
~ Matching Thread

 













Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise

2 comments:

  1. The Pie Making Day fabrics are ADORABLE! And I love the pear and I apple pot holders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the round binding! Lol sorry, that's such a quilt-geek thing to say. But it's so smooth!! I have bias tape coming up on a shirt that I'm working for the back plunge neckline.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!