5.12.2015

Me Made May - Week in Review


 I decided to join Me Made May '15 and it has been such fun. If you are not familiar, the challenge was created by blogger So Zo as a way to wear our hand made creations.  You can read more about it here.

It has been a great way to see what items I am missing in my wardrobe and there are definitely some holes.

The outfit above includes a blouse from New Look 6895 with a beautiful cotton lawn.
The sweater coat is a design for Sew News you can find here.
The purse is a pattern in the works - the Marcia Bag. I love the typewriter fabric from Melody Miller!
Necklace is a Sterling Silver Carnelian Branch necklace.

The blouse above is a free pattern from Martha Stewart.  You can find the pattern and tutorial here.
The "Shopper Purse" is from the lovely gathered purse trio.



We had a couple days of warm weather last week so I dusted off my swing tank!  Pattern is in the queue : )
The Ruffle Clutch was designed for the Liberty Craft Blog.  You can find the pattern and tutorial here.


Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!