5.04.2015

Me Made May 2015



I was away this past weekend.  A Blissful few days at my annual yoga retreat : )  I brought my iPad and took a little time to look at my Instagram feed.  Well.... I kept seeing "Me Made May '15" photos and hash tags.  After a little research I found So Zo's website, the creator behind the challenge.

Since I have been designing and sewing more clothes for myself I decided to join!  So here  is my pledge:

I, Charise of ChariseCreates.blogspot.com, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '15. I endeavour to wear a handmade garment or accessory (bag, jewelry scarf) each day for the duration of May 2015'.
I am very excited to be a part of the challenge!

I am a bit late to the party but I am looking forward to wearing clothes I have made for myself.  My goal is that this challenge will help me figure out what items I need in my wardrobe and what new items I want to design and sew.  I know for sure that a pair of Jamie Jeans is in my future.  I just can't seem to find slim jeans that fit right!



Today was my first Me Made May '15 day and I wore my sparkle sweatshirt with jeans and converse and my Lovely Gathered Clutch.  The perfect outfit to wear to walk the kids up to school and do some work at home : )

xo
Charise


2 comments:

  1. Great sweatshirt, need to check out my JoAnn's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! : )
      They had more colors the last time I was there!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!