1.04.2015

~ ~ ~ 2014 ~ ~ ~

It was quite a year ~ 2014!
Lots of sewing happened ~ I made lots of purses and pouches.  Two for Stitch Magazine, a tutorial for a patchwork pouch, one purse for a blog hop and a new purse pattern

(Book designs: Left to Right, Top to bottom:  Mollie Makes Patchwork, Laundry Bag for Mollie Makes Patchwork, Playful Little Paper Pieced Projects, Best of Stitch Beautiful Bedrooms)

I designed Sewing projects for a few books.....

I made some garments.......
Versions of the Anna blouse and a Swing tank.





Projects for blog hops.


Sew Mama Sew featured my Kaleidoscope pillow and My Sketch Book Project.



I contributed this fun project to the Liberty Craft Blog.



And three new blocks for my Vintage Block Quilt Along including the final 12th block!



I designed some garments and a tea cozy for Downton Abbey Sews!
I have been counting the days until the  Season 5 first episode which airs tonight!



I managed to fit in a few trips.
The first was to London which was such a treat!  My husband was going for work so I pulled off going with him at the last minute (like the week before he was leaving!)  I visited the Liberty store and made a few trips to the Victoria and Albert Museum.  Shopping was such fun and I could have taken one of everything at Cath Kidson!



My husband and I traveled to both New York and California in October for back to back weddings.
I hadn't been to New York in over a decade.  We took in lots of museums and of course the obligatory trip to Soho to shop.

Here is to a Happy and Fun Filled 2015!

xo
Charise


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous year! I wish you that 2015 was even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 2014 projects are INSPIRING!! I especially love your pouches and purses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!