1.30.2012

Finished Pillow and a Sneak Peek

I've joined a potholder swap for the month of February.  We chose our theme and then we were assigned secret partners.  I love the surprise.  Here is a little peek of what I'm working on for my partner.
I will have a tute and pattern on my blog soon so you can make a pear to go with your apple!
I can't wait to get my new potholders.  The ones I use right now are so gross.  Really, they are awful.  I'll post a pic when I get my new ones!!

I also made the Cozy Cottage in to a pillow!
You can find the pattern for the paper pieced cottage in the newest issue of Fat Quarterly, Here.

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Love the pear! Fab idea and just the fruit I was thinking I'd like to make! Thanks Charise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH~ the pear is adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pear :) You have excellent fabric choosing skill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh what a darrrrling pillow!! I may just have to purchase the fat quarterly ezine for this pattern! You've made such a wonderful job of the cushion :)
    Jessie, xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the house pillow and have pinned it to my "Quilty Goodness" board on Pinterest (with proper credit, of course!). Feel free to follow me if you'd like: http://pinterest.com/lipglass/quilty-goodness/ For a bee I'm in this month I've requested houses/trees of any variety and I've directed people here to check out your stunning example! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!