Christmas Gifts

I just spoke with my mom and the phone and she said "You will not Buy a gift for me or your dad."
But I'm thinking MAKING isn't buying, He, he!  I actually made this cute little organizer for myself and thought, what a perfect gift for mom!  You can find the tute here.  It is from Leila and I love all her beautiful creations!! 

I added the button and loop and a little ric rac.

I added the zipper pocket so I can put my change in there.

I'll make my moms with kitchen themed fabric instead of sewing theme fabric.  She is a wonderful cook and is creative in the kitchen!

My plan for dad is a bag we designed together to carry his watercolors when he is out and about making art.  We designed it in the Spring and I think it is high time I finally make it!!

It will have a special little pocket for the watercolor wheel and is just the perfect size for a 6" x 9" notebook.  I think the Echino fabric is perfect!  It is "manly" and my dad loves to ride his bike.

Happy Creating and Happy Holidays to you! 


  1. Love your matching the fabric to the recipients, going to be lovely!

  2. Your gifts sound perfect for your parents, Charise! They're both lovely!


Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!