10.27.2011

Thinking about the Holidays

So I'm almost done getting ready for Halloween.  I made a vampiress dress for myself and I just need to add the zipper.  I'll post a pic when it is finished.
I hate to even contemplate this, but......the Chrismas Holidays are just around the corner.  My son is in 2nd grade and has a male teacher so I probably won't make him a gift, but my four year old has three female teachers and I thought a lavendar sachet and a gift card would make a lovely gift.
I love this project because it is super easy and a great way to use up your scraps.  And who doesn't love a sachet that reminds them of summer : )

3 comments:

  1. Sweet gift! My costume is a Thriller Zombie- for my zumba class tomorrow! We are all zombies so we can do the dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, why doesn't the male teacher get a homemade gift? Maybe not a sachet... What about something for his classroom, like a potholder-type thing with an apple applique and "HALL PASS" embroidered, that he could have kids take when they leave the classroom to go to the bathroom? Maybe a throw pillow to go in his reading corner, or something that ties in with a special unit he does with the class? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hall pass idea!! You should totally do it, Cherise. It'll make such a great gift. No pressure. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!