10.02.2013

Party Dress



As of today I am caught up on All of my bee blocks.  This one is for Penny in the Ringo Pie Bee.
Penny requested garments and the like and I had already designed this 1950's party dress!
It is definitely similare to my vintage dresses pattern but a little more complicated.


Vintage Dress from Hemlock Vintage Clothing

It is inspired by this vintage dress I found on pinterest.
Making dresses in miniature is so much fun and I have more in the works.
 
Have a lovely day!
xo
Charise

12 comments:

  1. What a great dress! You are so very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I am new to your blog and new to your talent. Your designs just blow me away. I stand in awe. I have only done a little paper piecing and I don't know if I could do this but I sure enjoy seeing your creations. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful. Sew elegant! You are very talented, Charise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your designs! Thanks for inspiring...you get credit for the sale of the latest Stitch magazine! It was fun being in the strawberry swap with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I messaged you on Facebook. did you see it by chance? I'm asking about a pp pattern to resemble my mom's wedding dress. Susanjarsuliic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is so unique! One of the reasons why I love vintage and indie designed party dresses is because I don't have to worry about another girl with the same outfit. Keep posting your miniature dress creations, they are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!