3.04.2013

Vintage Dresses Pattern

Sometimes it takes me absolutely forever to complete a pattern!  The sun has been peeking through the window and It gave me an extra dose of energy this afternoon to get this pattern done.
 
 

The pattern includes 4 different 10" tall blocks - Sundress, Cap Sleeve, Cap Sleeve with Borders and Strapless Dress.  I will definitely be making a quilt with these mixing and matching fabrics!
 
I've listed the pattern in my Etsy shop.  I will also have it in my Craftsy shop shortly.
Have a lovely day!
xo
Charise

8 comments:

  1. I wish you had an online class for this. I'd love to take it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! I'll be buying this pattern soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These dresses are absolutely divine. I am such a fan of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely adorable. You are so creative as your name suggests. Perfectly suited for your site. I admire how you manage to fussy cut paper pieced units, the fabrics you use are ideal and so sweet and the vintage feel makes me feels nostalgic, reminds me of my grandma. I miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet dresses ~ love all the styles ~ they remind me of dresses I wore in the 70's ~ all made by me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME! You create such wonderful paterns. Someday I'll overcome my fear of paper piecing and when I do, yours will be the ones I want to make. ;)

    (honestly though, I'm not really afraid since I'll try anything, but I want to feel more secure in my piecing skills before moving on to paper piecing) But, I DO love your patterns. These dresses are just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable! I love them! I know the pink fabrics--but can you tell me the main fabrics in the yellow, aqua and red dresses? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this pattern and LOVE even MORE the instant download! No waiting, no delivery charge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!