12.04.2020

Easter Egg Hunt and A Petite Tote Tutorial

 

Easter Egg Hunt is a new line of fabric designed by Nàtalia Juan Abelló for Riley Blake Fabrics.
I decided to make a cute little tote bag which would be a perfect Easter basket.



I used my Cozy Cottage Pattern to show off all of the cute little fabric details.  Look at those adorable bunnies as well as the Easter egg on the front door and the pretty floral motifs.
You can find the pattern in my Etsy shop [HERE]






The tote is made with my 12" Cozy cottage block and is the perfect size for a shopping trip or would be adorable for an easter egg hunt this April.
You can find the tutorial

I used Riley Blake Kisses for the background and roof of the house.
The beautiful shade of yellow for the house is Riley Blake Confetti Cottons in Color Beehive. 

 


For the back of the tote, I used the Floral Mint and quilted the panel in a 2" diagonal pattern.  

The lining is Riley 1/8" gingham in color Coral.


There are so many adorable prints in this collection!

The possibilities are endless!

Please tag your projects on social media with the hashtags:


#EasterEggHuntFabric

#RileyBlakeDesigns

#ILoveRileyBlake


Happy Sewing

xo

Charise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!