6.12.2019

Vintage Swimsuit



Hi and Happy Wednesday!


I am ready for Summer and thought it would be fun to make the Vintage Swimsuit block from my
Summer Quilt in the latest issue of Quilts and More.



I have been trying to finish some of my Works in Progress and thought the swimsuit block would be perfect for my "Bon Voyage" Cocorico Traveling Bee Quilt.


If you are interested in making any of the blocks from my Summer Mini Quilt
head on over to the American and Patchwork site [HERE]

Happy Sewing
xo
Charise

1 comment:

  1. Of course, when I saw the title of this post I thought "YAY! Charise has made herself a cute vintage swimsuit and she's writing a pattern review!" Your block is darling, but I still don't have a good beach swimsuit... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!