10.26.2016

More Secret Sewing


Life has been busy at Casa Charise.  I am patiently waiting for our house to be ready to move into.
More sewing has been happening on my secret project,  and today I spent the day creating pinwheels.
This is a small part of a larger project and I have enjoyed it immensely.



Since most of my studio is in storage, I picked my most precious fabric to have with me until I move back into our house.


My favorite fabric used in these pinwheels is the cream ground floral which is from the Lighthearted collection by Kokka.  Designed by the ever talented Ayumi of the Pink Penguin blog.

Fabrics used:
Red/Pink Scallop - Ruby by Bonnie and Camille for Moda Fabrics
Red Strawberries - from Yuwa fabrics
Red Trellis - Hello Betty by Chloe's Closet for Moda Fabrics
Pink Birds - Minny Muu by Lecien
Mini Aqua Gingham - Minny Mikes by Michael Miller Fabrics
Aqua Ground Fruit and Flower Print - Bandana by Me & My Sister Designs for Moda

The Chartreuse apple bowl is a vintage Hazel Atlas piece.

Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise



  

2 comments:

  1. You have such a knack for putting fabrics together, especially those from a variety of different lines. It's very inspiring! The pinwheels are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!