12.01.2015

~~~November~~~


Sewing this pouch for my mom with my Vintage Dresses pattern.

My Diamond Patchwork Purse in Stitch Winter 2016.  

Carved another block from Design, Carve, Print Class. More details [HERE]

Made a purse from my first block print from the Design, Carve, Print Class


Making progress on my Farmer's Wife Quilt

Loving this knit top and plan to make more : )

Playing with my new coverstitch machine and will share a review this month.

Finished my blocks for Amy's Maker Quilt and even mailed the package!

Shared some Free makes and Patterns just in time for Holiday Gift Giving



Have a lovely 1st day of December!!!

xo
Charise

1 comment:

  1. You've been a busy girl!! I love you PP patterns: so fun! The Vintage Dress is especially pretty! :-) Hugs, H in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!