12.02.2013

Gift Sewing and a New Pattern - Orchard Hot Pad!



 I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving - my friends in the US!
Christmas gift sewing has started at the Randell house.  I created this Apple potholder pattern some time ago and I am sewing a few for gifts.  
The pattern is easy to make and is a great holiday gift for friends and family who love to cook with fun kitchen accessories!
It is available in my Etsy Shop.

The front left side of the apple is pieced and quilted.


The back has quilted pockets.

And I used some of my favorite text fabrics and a few vintage fabrics!



I'm excited to use the new Pam Kitty morning text print for my next hot pad which you can find at Sew Me a Song!  

I'm working on a companion apron and another fruit hot pad for the orchard.  We will see if I get them done in time for Christmas  : )   Thank goodness mom does not have a computer!

Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely apple pattern for perfect timing! So sweet and practical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet hot pad! There are so many possibilities ~ green, yellow, pink and of course red apples!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!