9.20.2017

Super Cute Paper Piecing ~ Apple Wristlet



Today I am sharing another project from my book "Super Cute Paper Piecing".

My Apple Wristlet is a sweet and useful project.
The wristlet is a perfect size to use as a purse or just make the pouch to hold
sewing essentials or make-up.
I can't seem to have too many pouches!

If you are familiar with my work it is no surprise to see an apple themed project in the book : )


I designed this block for the book "Playful Little Paper Pieced Projects"


And this little zip pouch is in the same book.

I even made an apple block for an online block printing class from Jen Hewitt



If you want to get a head start on paper piecing an apple, I have this fun beginner apple block [HERE]
It is a perfect block to practice your paper piecing skills.

The round pot holder tutorial can be found [HERE]
A tutorial for making a frame pouch can be found [HERE]

Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise





3 comments:

  1. That wristlet is so fun!! I love the green fabrics you used, and is that linen? Great combo!! Make sure you let us know when the book comes out: I don't love pre-ordering, so remind us when the time comes. :-) Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute! I have been wanting to sew the round apple pouch for quite a while from "Playful Little Paper Pieced Projects" book, which I own. I need to get on it before I purchase your new book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!