9.29.2021

The Sagebrush Top in Designer Navy Floral from Riley Blake

 ðŸ’™ Hi! I am very excited to share a new fabric from Riley Blake Designs.

This Navy Floral Designer Rayon designed by Melissa Mora  is absolutely beautiful. The rayon has an amazing drape and the print is gorgeous. 

I originally planned on making a sun dress but the weather has changed so I opted for a Fall blouse that can be worn with a sweater for chilly Fall days.
I love the pattern and plan on making many more!



The Floral print is also available in Off White or Gold which are equally as lovely.





The Sagebrush top has lovely gathered sleeves and gathers at the front yoke.  It is an easy make and oh, so flattering!

The tie back is so cute!  


If you make a project with Riley Blake Navy Floral Rayon, be sure to tag your photos on social media with the hashtags:⁠
 #ILoveRileyBlake #NavyFloralFabric #RileyBlakeDesigns⁠

Happy Sewing!  
xo Charise
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!