7.08.2021

Hidden Cottage



I had the opportunity to create with the adorable new line of fabric from Minki Kim designed for Riley Blake Designs.

Hidden cottage is a beautiful line of fabric consisting of florals, ginghams and a cute hexagon cheater print.  The palette is a lovely combination of Gold, pink, blue and green.



I have had the design for a new purse pattern in my head for a while and thought this would be the perfect fabric line for my design.

This is the first sample of my new pattern, "Hexagon Circle Purse"which will be released very soon!

I love how it turned out,  and it is a fairly quick make as the hexagons are sewn by machine.

The natural linen lining is from Riley Blake designs and the leather handles were found on Etsy.  

The Brass rivets that attach the handles to the purse were purchased from Tandy Leather.


I couldn't resist making another Macaroon Pouch with the adorable cheater hexagon print and Blue Floral.

You can find the pattern for the Macaroon Pouch in my Etsy shop - Charise Creates.



Please be sure to tag your makes on social media with the hashtags:
#ILoveRileyBlake #RileyBlakeDesigns #HiddenCottageFabric 

I love to see what you make!
Happy Sewing
xo 
Charise : )


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to this pattern. That purse speaks to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!