3.25.2021

Liberty Fabrics "The Deco Dance" * and * Free Pattern for my Ruffle Purse!


I adore Liberty Fabrics and was a contributor to the Liberty craft blog years ago.  The site is no longer, but I decided to make a past project that I designed for the Liberty craft blog                                                    with the newest collection of Liberty fabrics - "The Deco Dance Collection" from Riley Blake.

The Ruffle Purse is a zipper purse that can be used as a clutch or cross body bag - just add your favorite shoulder strap.  The clutch strap is included with the pattern!

You can find the FREE pattern [HERE]


I couldn't make just one Ruffle Purse!  This version uses the pale lavender prints and I paired it with Riley Blake Natural linen, Swiss Dots and Gingham,  and Riley Blake "Bee Cute Lace". 

The clutch strap is scrappy patchwork, which I love!



The second version of the Ruffle Purse features Navy/Pink colors in the fabric line paired with Riley Blake linen in Navy.

If you make a project with Deco Dance - Please use the following hashtags:

#ILoveRileyBlake #RileyBlakeDesigns #DecoDanceFabric

I love to see what you make!

Happy Sewing

xo

Charise


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!