11.05.2020

Riley Blake "Dahlia" Designer Rayon

 


Hello!  I am very excited to share a new fabric from Riley Blake Designs.  This Dahlia Grenadine Designer Rayon designed by Corri Sheff is absolutely beautiful.  I seriously LOVE this fabric.  It has an amazing drape and the print is gorgeous.   It has a boho vibe and it was begging to be made into a dress.

I have been seeing lots of versions of McCalls 7969 on Instagram and knew this would be the perfect style for this fabric.


I love the way it turned out!  It is an easy make and those Sleeves!  They are just stunning!


The Dahlia print is also available in this Stone color way which is equally as lovely!

Be sure to tag your photos on social media with the hashtags:

#ILoveRileyBlake #DahliaFabric #RileyBlakeDesigns

Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!