11.19.2019

Buffalo Check Square Neck top



Riley Blake sent me this adorable cotton knit Buffalo check fabric.  I chose the red and black because I thought it would make a cute top for me : )  



Buffalo checks are pretty hot right now,  in interiors and also in fashion.
I created this collage as a little inspiration of all the things you can make in buffalo check fabric.  


I opted to make this cute Square neck top from Friday Pattern company.
The fabric is so soft and easy to sew with.  The Square neck top pattern is fabulous and I will definitely make more of these.


The Buffalo check is designed by Simple Simon and Company and is available in three different color combos.

Be sure to head on over to the Riley Blake site to see all the gorgeous Designer Knits!

Be sure to tag your photos with #RileyBlakeDesigns if you share your creations on social media.

Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!