7.23.2018

Lavender Sachet Tutorial

It's lavender harvesting time of year in my garden.
I have lots of plants and love to make sachets with the dried buds.
They are great for scenting closets and drawers, and also make fun gifts.


Years ago I created a tutorial to make your own lavender sachet.  The pattern uses 2 1/2" squares and is a great way to use up your fabric scraps.  I used some favorite Liberty fabrics and text prints.
I also use some buttons from my stash.   Some of the buttons are vintage and others are new.

If you'd like to make your own sachet tutorial, you can find it [HERE]

Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise




1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! THANKS FOR SHARING AGAIN !
    msstitcher1214@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!