6.04.2018

Spring Blossoms Sew Along ~ Week 9



This is our last Monday of the Spring Blossoms Sew Along.
If you are not ready to quilt and bind, not to worry, the sew along info will be on my blog for you to access at any time.


I will be doing a combination of "stitch in the ditch" quilting and echo quilting which you can see in the pic above.  
The pattern pictured is my Starburst Spools which you can find in my Etsy and Craftsy shops.

All the info can be found [HERE]
  Enjoy!
Happy Sewing 
xo

Charise

2 comments:

  1. The blue thread is lovely for your hand quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such cute fabric is this a line of fabric you have or just fabric you have bought ....if what line is it ????thanks charise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!