5.21.2018

Spring Blossoms Sew Along ~ Week 7, Quilt Assembly


Hello and Happy Monday!
I hope you enjoyed having a week to catch up on the Spring Blossoms Sew Along.
If you are new to the sew along or just joining, no worries!  
All the info for the sew along is on my blog and you can find it [HERE]
Sew at your own pace and have fun!
This is not a race : )



This week I am sharing the Quilt Assembly.  You can find the info [HERE]
I found an error in the original document.  The revised document is [HERE]
The change was made to page 2, #9.

Please tag photos of your Spring Blossoms Quilt on social media with the hashtag 
#SpringBlossomsSewAlong
I love to see what you make!

Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!