4.16.2018

Spring Blossoms Sew Along - Week 3



It is Week 3 of the 
Thanks for stopping by!


The mini quilt is made with blocks from my book "Super Cute Paper Piecing"

This week we will be making the Butterfly and Rain Drop blocks.
You can find the instructions for the Butterfly [HERE]
and the Rain Drops [HERE]


The butterfly block is made from
 a favorite Lecien floral print and a matching solid for the border.


I could not resist fussy cutting the rain drop blocks from some favorite prints 
from my stash!
 

If you missed week  1 & 2 click [HERE] for all the info.


Please be sure to tag your photos on social media with the hashtag #SpringBlossomsSewAlong
I love to see what you make!

Happy Sewing
xo
Charise 

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!