4.07.2018

Spelling Bee Saturday!



Hello and welcome!
It is my stop on the Spelling Bee Saturday Sew Along hosted by the Fat Quarter Shop.



I made the letter "u" from the book, and decided to combine it with my Fussy Cut Heart pattern!
I also used the capital letter "I" from Lori Holt's fabulous book.



The fabric for the letter "I" is Glamper-licious from Riley Blake.  The print is Pink Cherries and you can find it at Fat Quarter shop [HERE]

The letter "u" is made from Lori Holt's Calico Days dot which is now out of print but this pink Lori Holt "Bake Sale 2" dot would work perfectly in it's place!

The"Fussy Cut Heart" pattern can be found in my Etsy and Craftsy shops.

The girl fabric in the center of the heart is an out of print Japanese fabric and the tiny gingham can be found [HERE]


Be sure to visit the Fat Quarter Shop Blog - The Jolly Jabber to see the other adorable blocks made from Lori's book.

Be sure to tag you photos with the hashtag #SpellingBeeSaturday so I can find your fabulous makes!

Happy Sewing
xo
Charise

1 comment:

  1. Everything you make is always so adorable! I love how you fussy cut the heart :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!